Friday, May 4, 2012

Mr. McBackster: Secret Agent: Part Four

"Keep calm, and don't kill anyone who isn't dangerous, or your fired. And you'll probably become a 'Most Wanted' person. No pressure," the driver said.
"Thanks for the reassuring speech," I said, rather annoyed.
"No problem," the driver said with an annoying smile.
Quickly we came up to the Yellowstone Bank, and then we saw the bank robber, who's code C-19-1 or something, getting into his escape car.

My driver sped his car behind the criminals car, forcing him to stop. The robber started to slink his way out of the tight space.

"Let's move!" my driver said. He had a gun, too, and we both streaked out of the car.

I pointed the gun at the robber as my driver did. I think his name was Christopher or something, according to his name-tag.
"GET OUT OF THE CAR OR I'LL SHOOT!" Mr. Christopher threatened. Then he secretly said to me, "Act like your going to shoot him, but instead shoot his tires!"

I nodded to say I understood, and the robber kept on trying to get out. He threatened to run into us by zooming quickly back and forth, and when he was almost out, he hit the gas. I jumped out of the way and quickly Mr. Christopher and I shot at his wheels. Mr. Christopher got one of his wheels on the first shot, but I had to shoot like ten times before I shot another one of his wheels. Luckily the first flat tire slowed the theif down, and plus Mr. Christopher had already shot the second wheel.
Quickly we both blew all his wheels, and he was forced to get out and run.

We ran to him and I pounced on him, forcing him down with the help of Mr. Christopher.
The robber struggled and tried to get away, and quickly, as I pinned the criminal down, Mr. Christopher cuffed him and took the pillow-case full of cash and other valuable things away.

"We got you now! You're in trouble!" I said triumphantly.

Mr. Christopher was already ahead of me, calling for the cops.

The criminal grunted angrily, and tried to pull away, but I kept him put.

Mr. Christopher gave me a friendly smile. "Good job, Mr. McBackster. You're quite good at this. No wonder you got the job."

I laughed. "Thanks."

Soon, the cops and took him away to arrest him. Then Mr. Christopher drove us back to HQ and we went back to our stations.

I completed my first mission without screwing up! YES!

Okay, I hope you liked it :) I will try to post part five as soon as I can! And I'll try not to take so dang long.

Peace out home dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment