Friday, January 13, 2012

A Story

   I got this story idea from my language arts, and so I am going to write it here. It's kinda dumb, but hopefully you'll think it's funny.
   "Full Name: Elliot Doug McBackster," I wrote on my secret-agent application. "Special Abilities: Eating 2 tacos per minute, practical jokes, running, flipping on trampolines. Allergies: I'm allergic to pears. I'm also afraid of spiders bigger around than a centimeter, snakes, and cactus."
   Okay, you might think it's weird to be afraid of cactus, but it is practical. I mean, those intimatating spikes are pretty scary. Imagine being poked by one. And, they're plants, but they don't have to be watered regularly. It's weird.
   I filled out the rest of my application, then handed it in to the person sitting at the front-desk. She was talking to someone on her ear-piece and took the application as I reached out to give it to her.
   I noted how everyone there was dressed nicely in a black suit with a black-tie. I made a mental note to wear my best suit next time I came, instead of my worn shorts, tennis-shoes, and faded T-shirt.
   The lady at the front-desk had stopped her conversation with whoever was on the other line of her ear-piece, and started talking to me. "Thank you, we will meet Friday next-week at 5:00PM to take the physical test."
   "Thank you, Miss..." I replied, looking at her name-tag, "Samantha."
   "See you next week, Mr. McBackster."
   "Thank you, bye."
   Slowly, the days passed until Friday. I waited and hit the gym everyday to prepare myself for the physical test. Finally, Friday came. At 4:00, I dressed in my thirt-best suit (I didn't want to get my other suits dirty, plus this one was lighter than my other suits) and slipped on my black tennis-shoes. I combed back my orange-hair and ate some food and brushed my teeth and flossed. Then, later, it was time to leave.
   As I reached the headquaters (which was hidden underground a computer-shop) I saw Samantha sitting at the desk. When she saw me, she said, "Follow me to the training course."
   I followed her and we walked into a door which led to an obsticale course. She told me that I was to dodge every obsticale without getting hurt, and I would get in.
   She quickly walked away and into this really techy-room where she, and some other people, could observe me or something.
   "This looks easy," I said to myself. Then I started. I jumped over a small wall and crawled through a small tunnel. Next I was supposed to find my way through a maze, and all of a sudden fire just flames down, catching my shoulder on fire! I frantically tried to get it out, and finally I took off my suit-jacket and stomped on it until the fire went out. It was singed a little, but I continued on throught the course. I wound my way through the maze and right as I got out gallons of water poured on me.
   Next came a flurry of the strongest wind I've ever felt as I kept trying to go through the course.
   Finally, worn out, I somehow managed to complete the obsticale course.
   "Congratulations, you have passed," quickly a voice said. "You will recieve a suit, an ear-piece, a de-coder, a codename, an ID and a badge. Do NOT reveal that your a secret-agent to anyone, or you will be cut from the business. Do you understand?"
   "Yes," I answered. I was so happy I jumped up and shouted, "WOO!"
   "Secret-agents don't do that," teased another voice.
   "Right. Just exampling what they don't do," I said, a little embarassed.
   "We will give you your things when you start Monday at 7:00AM. Don't be late," the first voice said.
   "I won't!" I promised. Then I went home.
   
    I'm tired of writing so I'll post the rest some other time. I hope you enjoyed it. LOL X)

 

6 comments:

  1. What a cute story! It's a great start and I can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, I worked really hard on it! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. What a great story! I am looking forward to reading the rest! You a a talented writer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! the rest is coming soon:)

    ReplyDelete