Monday, October 3, 2011

Book Review Alert:)

   My Mom does book reviews on her blog, and she wants me to do one too. So I think I'll review a book called "Petals in the Ashes", sequel to "The Sign of the Sugared Plum", both by Mary Hooper.
   "The Sign of the Sugared Plum" is about a girl with flaming red hair named Hannah who is eager to go to London to help her sister with her candy shop. But when she gets there, the plague picks up and swipes away thousands of lives. I finished that one today. It was really good. Obviously, Hannah, her sister and another person (who I don't want to give away) escape London to make sure the third person is safe.    
   "Petals in the Ashes" is about the terrible fire in London right after the plague. So far, they are sent to a penthouse for a reason I won't give away!!
   If you want me to give away this stuff just ask...
   Duh...
   :) good books.

No comments:

Post a Comment