Friday, October 7, 2011

New Fashion Column

   Until I have a book review ready, I thought I would write a new fashion column every week (or at least I'll try), starting today, and I will continue it after the book review (maybe).
   Okay, so now here is fashion advice for middle schoolers:
   Let's say you don't know what to wear to... a casual event. What I would wear is a plain colored T-shirt, ripped jean shorts, and a brown belt around the waist of the T-shirt, and add sandals, flip-flops or even tennis-shoes, depending on what you would be doing at that casual event, and WALLA! It looks great!
   But that's just me. Instead of shorts, maybe you could wear a jean-skirt, and instead of the three types of shoes above you could wear boots. And since it's turning fall you could wear leggings and a sweater.
   And if you were going to a more formal event, you could wear a colored skirt with a white shirt, black leggings, black sandals/ballet flats, and maybe a necklace.
   That's just some advice, if you needed it. LOL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment