Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's New

   I haven't been posting much but that's because I've been so busy the past couple of weeks, but now I'm posting, right?
   Anyway, I went to California for my relative's birthday. It wasn't all about the birthday party, though. My great uncle took me and my family to San Francisco! It was so much fun, and we took a train called the B.A.R.T. that goes under the bay to San Francisco!
   I will tell lots of the cool stuff I saw there.
   I saw a really narrow "pyramid", Alcatraz (an old, really bad prison where pretty much no one could escape. Then someone did and they closed it), part of the Golden Gate Bridge, a famous building (no, I'm not talking about the Golden Gate Bridge) based on a fire-hose in honor of fire-fighters or something, and all these big buildings and trollies and buses and cars and people and etc. and it was so cool! We even went into Chinatown!
   But, it was sooo crowded almost everywhere we went. It was almost like Disneyland except for there was no rides, except for crowded buses (not fun), steep streets (not fun either), and this one street we saw in the distance that zig-zagged 'till the cows came home.
   Oh, and I'm forgetting to say that we climbed up three street-hill things and at the top we went to the bathroom in a really fancy expensive hotel! It was so cool! LOL ;)
   Anyway, if you haven't noticed, my blog looks different, doesn't it? Well, that's because it is. And yes, the picture above is me in my pointe shoes. :)
   Peace out home dawgz.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time going to San Francisco! I know I did! You forgot to mention that you got those pointe shoes at Aunt Merry's store while we were there! I love the picture of you on pointe! I guess I better get busy sewing on the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have so much fun! Did you have fun? And yes, I did get my shoes from my Aunt Merry's store while we were there. :)

    ReplyDelete